Effective as of May 1st, 2022
CashChat is a mobile messaging app based that allows users to send currency and trade time e, knowledge and /or experience to earn money (“CashChat”). CashChat is operated by CashChat Inc., with an address at Mill Mall, Suite 6, Wickhams Cay, PO Box 3085, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands (“us”, “our” or “we”).
Payments are operated by the subsidiary, CashChat LLC - Corporation Trust Center 1209 Orange St, Wilmington, Newcastle, DE 19801
Notice to California Residents – Your California Privacy Rights
California “Shine the Light Law” Disclosure : Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (known as the “shine the light” law), California residents have a right to request an information-sharing disclosure from a business to which they have provided personal information and which has disclosed their personal information to a third party in the prior calendar year for that third party’s direct marketing use .
Presently, we do not knowingly share our users’ personal information collected from CashChat with third parties for such third parties’ direct marketing uses. Should this change in the future, we will give notice to our users and will provide our users with the choice to opt out of such sharing. To make a request for information-sharing disclosure under this law, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that, under this law, we are not required to respond to your request more than once in a calendar year, nor are we required to respond to any requests that are not sent to the above-designated email address.
California Do Not Track (DNT) Disclosure : Some web browsers (including Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome) incorporate a “Do Not Track” (DNT) or similar feature that can signal to websites that a user does not want to have his/her online activity and behavior tracked. If a website responds to a web browser’s DNT signal, the browser can block that website from collecting certain information about a user. Because the technological standards for DNT signals are not yet uniform, presently responding to DNT signals is optional for websites and many websites do not respond to DNT signals. CashChat does not currently respond to “Do Not Track” signals of web browsers. However, should the mobile app industry establish uniform technological standards for recognizing and implementing “Do Not Track” signals, we would be open to following such industry standards.
What Information We Collect and How It Is Used
(i) User Provided Information:
- When you register on CashChat to create an account, we ask for and collect your mobile phone number, username and password. If you choose to create a profile about yourself, we also collect your profile information, including any profile photos. We use, process and store your registration and profile information to set up and maintain your CashChat account and profile. We also use your information to communicate with you (including via email and/or through push and/or in-app notifications) for the following purposes: (1) sending you notifications about your CashChat account and your transactions on CashChat; (2) providing you with customer support (such as notifying you about upcoming changes and updates to CashChat); and (3) sending you CashChat related news, announcements, information about offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by us, and other information about CashChat and/or our other products or services that may be of interest to you.
- When you create photos and/or videos (through the use of the CashChat camera function) on CashChat, we collect, process and store your content as necessary to enable and facilitate your publishing of the content on CashChat. For any content item you choose to make available to others, we will make such item viewable, until they delete such item from CashChat.
We store and use the above automatically collected information for operational and analytical purposes related to CashChat, such as analyzing user traffic and usage patterns and trends, improving functionality and user experience, providing customer support, etc.
How We Share Information With Third Parties
Except as specifically described below, we do not, without your consent, share your personal information collected through CashChat (whether provided by you or automatically collected by the app) with third parties:
- For any information or content you choose to publish on CashChat, we will make such content available to other CashChat users. For example, if you create a profile on CashChat, any personal information you choose to reveal in your profile (including your profile photos and videos, if provided by you) will be visible to other CashChat users. Also, when you publish content on CashChat, your content will be viewable by your Followers (in the case of premium content, subject to in-app purchases by your Followers) .
- We may share your information with our affiliated companies for internal business and operational purposes.
- We may share your information with third parties who have a legitimate need to access your information in order to provide us with services or support for the operation or maintenance of CashChat (collectively “Third-Party Service Providers”). For example, to the extent we use one or more outside vendors to perform hosting or data related services for CashChat, such vendor(s) may be given access to your information as necessary to perform such services for CashChat. We require that our Third-Party Service Providers limit their use of your information solely to providing services to us and that they maintain the confidentiality, security and integrity of the information and not make any further disclosure to others.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
For more information on how to manage cookies, visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/ .
- (ii) Web Beacons : CashChat may use “web beacons” (also known as “clear GIFs,” “pixel tags,” etc.) – which are small bits of code embedded in web pages or in emails – to deliver or communicate with cookies, to count users who have visited a web page, and to understand usage patterns. We may also include web beacons in emails to help us recognize activities such as when an email was opened, how many times an email was forwarded, which links in the email were clicked on, etc. Web beacons cannot be declined when delivered via a regular web page. However, web beacons can be refused when delivered via email. If you do not wish to receive web beacons via email, you will need to disable HTML images or refuse HTML (select Text only) emails via your email software.
- Should you wish to deactivate your CashChat account, please contact CashChat customer support at email@example.com to submit your deactivation request. We will deactivate your account within 90 working days from receipt of your request . Except as otherwise stated in the “ Data Retention ” section below, upon account deactivation we will delete your registration and profile information as well as any User Content then stored in your account, from CashChat.
- We may communicate with you v ia email to send you CashChat related news, announcements, information about offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by us, and other information about CashChat and/or our other products or services that may be of interest to you . If you wish to stop receiving such emails from CashChat, please make a request by contacting CashChat customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively, you can make your request by using the “unsubscribe” link provided in an email you have already received from us.
- CashChat may use push notification to communicate with you. You can deactivate push notification from CashChat by changing the notification settings on your device (iOS) or by changing your CashChat account settings (Android) .
By using CashChat, you acknowledge and agree that we may make internal archival copies of your information and content and may retain such copies even after you deactivate your account, if we believe doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with law or legal process (including a court order or subpoena), to cooperate with law enforcement (including investigation of an alleged or suspected crime, fraud or other illegal activity), to complete a transaction you have made with us, to resolve a claim or dispute between you and us, and/or to enforce an applicable agreement between you and us. If we retain internal archival copies of your information and content after you deactivate your account, we will only use such copies for the limited purposes specified above and will not use them for any other purposes.
CashChat does not contain or allow in-app advertising at this time. We also do not use push notifications or in-app notifications to display advertisements to our users. However, should this change in the future, we will endeavor to notify users of the change as well as any choice users may have regarding the change.
Children / Minors
CashChat is not intended for use by minors. No one under the age of 17 is permitted to register or own a CashChat account, or to create, publish, or view User Content on CashChat, or to otherwise access or use CashChat. If we become aware that a CashChatr user is underage, we will promptly deactivate that user’s account and delete all information and content of that user (to the extent stored by CashChat) from CashChat . If you are a parent or legal guardian and become aware that your minor-child has installed and registered on CashChat, please immediately notify us at email@example.com .
We use reasonable efforts to protect the security of your personal information through physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards. For example, we limit access to your personal information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know the information in order to perform tasks and services in connection with CashChat. Also, for the safety of our users, we do not handle in-app purchases or payments on CashChat and do not collect, receive, process or store credit card, debit card or other payment account information. When a user makes an in-app purchase on CashChat, the transaction is handled through the applicable app store (Apple iTunes for iOS devices, or Google Play for Android devices). When a Creator redeems CashChat coins earned from his/her premium content, the payment from us to the Creator is handled through PayPal.
Unfortunately, however, no security system is impenetrable and no data transmission over the internet can be 100% secure. By using CashChat, you acknowledge and understand that: (i) no internet transmissions are completely private or secure and your communications (including your information, photos, videos, and messages) to, from and within CashChat may be viewed or intercepted by others, even if a particular transmission is encrypted; and (ii) we are not liable for the illegal acts of third parties, such as criminal hackers.
Transfer of Information to European Union
By using CashChat, you acknowledge and agree that your information and content may be transferred to and processed within the European Union by us and/or our affiliates.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about CashChat, please contact CashChat customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org .